Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm Going To Die Fat And Happy

Share It seems to me that many people have become far more health conscious than they used to be. With some advances in technology and the medical field, we do, indeed, now know much more about health. However, there should be some limitations. I really would like to drink a soda without someone telling me of the terrors that it is doing to my body. As a matter of fact, it makes me want to drink more soda.

I understand the desire to live a healthy lifestyle. Some people are taking it too far, and are pushing it on everybody around them. I am also a smoker. One of my favorite things is when people tell me about how bad cigarettes are. I mean, I've never heard of anything bad coming from smoking. "Cancer?" you say? Oh, well then. I never would have known. It can cause breathing problems as well? Wow! I wish people started telling me this when I was 4! Wait a minute... they did. You have to be an idiot to think that smoking can be remotely healthy. I could actually argue that it is, but I'll save that for a different post.

Back to the topic at hand. I'm a fat, lazy smoker, and I love it. If you don't, then don't look at me, don't be around me, and most importantly, don't talk to me. I know what "healthy" food is; I know the importance of exercising; I know that one typically sleeps better at night and not during the day. Most importantly, I know that I am confident in who I am. I like myself. I'm going to die fat and happy. You'll die worrying if you're going to have any wrinkles on your funeral day.

No comments:

Post a Comment