Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time to Grow Up and Move Up!

Share I'm a turning point in my life. This may be my last year of undergrad, and my plans may change. Originally I was planning to become a professional Resident Director at a small school, and get my MBA. Now, I have a job as a cook, and I forgot exactly how much I have missed it. While cooks don't get a terribly high salary, the company I am working for has a lot of potential for growth. I am also getting the necessary experience that I will need in the future when I open my own place. I need to figure out if I'm going to stay in school longer and work in marketing after I leave, or if I'm going to follow my dream. Both ways get me to my dream, but I'm not sure exactly which way is the best... It's time to grow up and move up, no matter which track I choose.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have great aspirations and deciding is not always easy. I am trying to explore whether to get a master's in education or a master's in business administration. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete