Share
- Chapstick - This stuff is gross. Not only does it taste and feel weird, it also becomes an addiction to some people! I've been told, although don't remember by whom, that people who use Chapstick on a daily basis end up needing it more and more because their body stops naturally moisturizing their lips. That just means grosser lips, and more gross Chapstick.
- Macs - Yes, in my last post's comment I admitted that I own an iPhone. That doesn't mean I support everything that is Apple. I hate Macs. They are over-priced, and the operating system is based on Unix. Unix is a free programming language, and should STAY FREE. More importantly, I hate how ignorant the typical Mac owner is. "I can't get viruses, yay!" WRONG! You can, you just have to be stupid to do it. The reason you don't often get any viruses is because there are just as few viruses for Linux based systems as there are for OSx. They're basically the same thing, except most Linux distros cost a couple hundred dollars less.
- Proud Drunks - Really, I'm glad you're having a good time. However, I really don't care that you're making a complete fool out of yourself. Please stop telling me. If you're drunk and want to do something stupid, then go for it. The stupidest thing you can do is announce how drunk you are to anyone that will listen. Because then they not only know you're stupid, but you're irresponsible. This applies to people who are underage as well. If you're 19 and stumbling around telling people you're drunk and trying to shake hands with a random stranger, then you are contributing to the current drinking age. Thanks a lot, jerk.
- Shamwows - Have you seen the infomercials? Enough said. That guy can ruin the reputation of any product. Isn't he in jail for beating up a hooker or something?
- Arrogance - Why? Because I'm better than you, duh.
- Taco Bell - I need to buy bigger pants, and my colon hurts.
- Velociraptors - I actually need to check how safe a house is from Velociraptor attack before deciding to enter. Them things are scary.
- Eyebrows - Other than accentuating something in conversation, what the hell is the point of having them? Do they serve any purpose other than a source of entertainment when it comes to people that tattoo them on, shave them, or refuse to shave them and have a single one going across their forehead?
- The American System of Measurements - Let's be real: the decimal system is the way to go. When it comes to almost ANYTHING, we use the decimal system. A US dollar is 100 pennies, 10 dimes, etc. Why is a gallon 4 quarts? Why is a quart 2 pints? Why is a pound 16 ounces? Why are there 5,280 feet in a mile? I could continue, but it just gets more irrational. How many meters are in a kilometer? 1,000. That's pretty easy. The SI is based on the decimal system. Why couldn't we just follow suit...
- People That Feel The Need to Make Lists - Seriously, what's their problem?
Haha, this is a good one. I do disagree with #2, however. Macs are amazing. I don't think you'd know until you owned one. I've always been a PC person, but honestly...everything is compatible now and can even put Windows on it.
ReplyDeletecome on....taco bell?! I can understand hating huge people who continue to eat there, but for people who are in shape and do not have eating problems.....taco bell is the top of the fast food chain haha.
ReplyDeletekidding....I stay away from fast food, but if I do have a craving, Im going to taco bell.
crunchwrap supreme for life.
Bethany, I had to use a Mac quite often in high school. Not the same as owning one, but I have very strong feelings about the entire concept... more the attitude of at least 70% of Mac owners... :-p
ReplyDeleteChaselata, I AM one of those fat people who continue to eat there! ;)
In all seriousness, this was mostly an over-tired and over-caffeinated joke.
This posting was pretty amusing. Partly because you sound exactly like someone I know and we had a conversation about chapstick the other day. I don't use it often, but if I need it I am going to use it. My friend shares your opinion on its uselessness. Also, I have never eaten tacobell and I am terrified to try it. A girl I used to know ate it once and got very sick and the situation completely turned me against it.
ReplyDeleteAllie, please introduce me to your friend! We must start a facebook group or something to tell the world of our angst for chapstick!
ReplyDelete